2. What data we gather
We may collect the following information;
- Questions and queries including your email address if you contact us via the website,
- Information on how you use the site using cookies and page tagging to help us improve the online services, such as how you arrived at our site, what browser you are using and your IP address (you cannot be personally identified).
3. How we use this data
We may use this data;
- For our own internal records
- To understand what information you want to see about the company so we can analyse trends and improve our product offering and website
- To send promotional mailings, call you about products, services and offers we think may be relevant
- To contact you for market research purposes
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
Worldwide Kids may use your information for its own marketing purposes. This may include providing you with product and service information based on your interest. We will give you the opportunity to opt out of any direct marketing from us. Worldwide Kids; does not sell any personally identifiable information.
We may pass on your data if we have a legal obligation to do so, for business purposes subject to this privacy statement, or when such disclosure is deemed necessary in order to protect our property or assert our legal rights.
4. Applicant data
Worldwide Kids may use the information you provide and any information that is subsequently provided in considering you for a specific position and/or other available positions at Worldwide Kids. Your information may remain active for up to six months and may be kept on record for a limited period as required by law.
If you become a Worldwide Kids employee, your information will be retained and individual employment records kept by Worldwide Kids. Such information will be used in administering benefits and performing contractual and other legal obligations.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it. It is however impossible to absolutely guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet or any wireless network. Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk. Payment transactions are always encrypted.
6. Your rights
You have the right to find out what information we hold on you, subject to certain exceptions, and to ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website so we can offer customised features
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket, where there is an online shop
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
8. Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt in to receive marketing communications from us by email and to opt in to receive marketing communications. If you opt in for your information to be used for marketing purposes, you can change your mind by unsubscribing via the link in all email communications, or email us.