PRIVATE BABYSITTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING TERMS RELATE TO PRIVATE BABYSITTING ARRANGED FOR YOU VIA THE HOTEL’S CHILDCARE MANAGER IN YOUR CHOSEN RESORT:
- For private Babysitting in your hotel room, suite or villa, <span class=”notranslate”>WorldwideKids</span> act as a babysitter introduction service for Parents and Babysitters. All babysitters are interviewed to assess suitability, and have attended and passed <span c-lass=”notranslate”>Worldwide Kids</span> Babysitter training. When you enter into a contract for the supply of services with a Babysitter, the contract will be between you and the Babysitter.
- Neither <span class=”notranslate”>Worldwide-Kids</span> nor your chosen hotel are a party to the contractual relationship between the Babysitter and the Parent (whether an oral, written or other contract).
- <span class=”notranslate”>Worldwide-Kids</span> and your chosen hotel do not assume any responsibility for services provided by Babysitters and we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, about the quality of their services.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, where you are a Parent, you will be solely responsible for the engagement of a Babysitter on terms acceptable to you, for verification of their identity and for all necessary direction, supervision and control.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or an employment relationship between you and <span class=”notranslate”>Worldwide-Kids</span> or your chosen hotel, nor will anything be deemed to constitute one party the agent of the other for any purpose.
- You shall indemnify <span class=”notranslate”>Worldwide-Kids</span> and your chosen hotel against all costs, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising as a result of any claim or action suffered by you in the event; (a) that we are held to be acting as your agent in performing our obligations or any Services under these Conditions; (b) of any breach by you of these Conditions; (c) of any dispute between any Parent and Babysitter.
- In all cases a strict adult to child ratio is followed. If the number of children exceeds the ratio, two babysitters will be required.
- For all resorts and hotels where a babysitting service is available an hourly fee will occur. Additional babysitting costs are determined by the specific hotel and resort and will be available up on request. Babysitting costs are either paid directly to the babysitter in cash or charged to the guests room bill and payable up on departure.
- By making a babysitter request that is then fulfilled it is implied that you accept these Private Babysitting Terms and Conditions.